Tuesday 19 September 2017

Dilemma


There are days when weekend Is not enough for me. When I need more time. More time to read, more time to travel more time to reflect on life more time to think , I like to write so more time to write. Then there are days when I love the challenges that every single day brings with it. When there is a competition between time and me as to who wins. When there are office deadliness, demanding kids and I a super mom or a super woman takes everything in my stride and face the day with full will and determination. There are days when I enjoy a party and get together so much that I just want to do that for the rest of my life and then there are days when I feel life should have a purpose. I should make my life meaningful and then I ask myself what I like to do and the answer comes I like to work. I like the sound of the keypad every morning. I like the different queries that every day come in my inbox. I like the importance that feel  when I want to go on a leave and there is some work which needs my quick approval and it is got stuck. I like when I get appreciated but when I’m not I get pushed and I achieve things which I never thought I could do. So I keep getting better all the time. I like when the pay check comes and I have the liberty to decide what is to be done with it.

I do not at times understand myself. Whether I work for money or whether I work because I love to work and money is an added advantage. Me a mother who has to raise 2 children now sometimes fail to solve the puzzle that life is myself. Is that what life is all about? To always keep you on your toes…till the last breath till the last moment…..to keep discovering whether what im doing is right or I could have done better……still ….discovering. Still learning!!!  I very much feel the gist of my life in these words below by Robert Frost:

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment